Friday, August 31, 2012

" You Did What?"

I have been trying to find a place in my life that will allow me the financial freedom to do the things that I want to do. So yesterday I decided that I would get a "new" certification, This means taking another class(on top of the 5 I am already taking!). My wonderful husband could only say;  "You did what!?" and walked away. You have to love a man that is so totally confused and bewildered by you that he just has to turn around and go sit in another room. He follows me on my great adventures... Hiking through the mountains or going to see Lake Okeechobee just because I want to go!
He listens to my complaints about not having enough time to do all that I would like to do. And now, that our only daughter is getting married he listens to both of the women in his life and almost seems happy to do so. ( Did I tell you he is a great actor!)

So just in case I forget to tell you sweet heart. I Love YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment